Who ever thought the Entity’s Realm could be a Seoul fashion hot-spot?
The Seoul Sights Collection brings a slew of Korean streetwear-inspired outfits to The Fog, adding a distinct flair for those looking to stalk or survive with high-style swagger.
The Seoul Sights Collection includes:
- The Trickster – Cut Thru U Performance – VERY RARE
- Yun-Jin Lee – Seoul Socialite – VERY RARE
- Felix Richter – Seoul Wanderer – VERY RARE
- Élodie Rakoto – Seoul Queen – VERY RARE
- Adam Francis – Seoul Spectator – VERY RARE
- Dwight Fairfield – Lost On Public Transit – VERY RARE
- Feng Min – Seoul Gamer – VERY RARE
To learn more about the inspiration behind Dead by Daylight’s most fashion-forward collection and its link to our All-Kill Chapter, we spoke to our Store Product Manager, Rose Li.
“With the immense popularity of K-pop in the world, we’d been looking into doing a Korean fashion collection for quite some time, and the All-Kill Chapter featuring The Trickster and Yun-Jin Lee provided the perfect stage for it,” shared Rose. “We included characters who were either fan-favorites or who, like Adam, were due for a new outfit!”
Learn more about the All-Kill Chapter.
Stand out from the pack with the Seoul Sights Collection, available now via the in-game store.
See you in The Fog,
The Dead by Daylight Team